1) Get ready for church, just as you normally do. Take a shower, put on a nice shirt, etc. You can skip the “We’re going to be late” panic.
2) Go to our website early (about 10:00 instead of 10:30) so you can download the bulletin, print it if you like a paper copy, and read through the texts before worship begins.
3) Gather your entire family in one room. Use the biggest screen you have so you can all see (e.g., a smart TV with a YouTube app).
4) Remove any distractions, like smartphones, unless you are using them to view the bulletin.
5) Read aloud with all the corporate elements of the service (bold print) and sing the hymns. This might seem a little weird at first, but you will quickly get used to it.
6) Leave a greeting in the comments section to say “hi” to everyone you miss.
7) Remember that this is not ideal, but it’s still good. We are all looking forward to the day we can meet together in one room again.